Sunday, December 14, 2008

SUNDAY BLIZZARD

If you are from Minnesota, you can skip this entry. You're probably seeing the same thing right now out your window. This is for all of you ex-Minnesotans who really, really miss the changing seasons.

Generally, when I look out my back window, I can see the Methodist Church, the church parking lot, and the church parsonage--clear as day, half a block away. Today, this is what it looked like out our back window. Even Poppy, the cat who NEEDS to be outside, didn't need to be outside today.

Disappearing church

And our neighbors across the street are just so barely there. In case you needed a Minnesota fix . . .

Yoo Hoo!! Thompsons! Where did you go?

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Yi! Girl! Do you walk in this weather? Sometimes I know there is a reason why I live in CA.