Thursday, December 10, 2009

HOME AGAIN

We're home again. Sigh.

Just about the time a woman thinks her work is done, she becomes a grandmother.-- Edward H. Dreschnack
I'm the twinkle in my Grandpa's eye...-- Author Unknown

Grandchildren are the dots that connect the lines from generation to generation.-- Lois Wyse

Grandchildren are God's way of compensating us for growing old.-- Mary H. Waldrip

It is as grandmothers that our mothers come into the fullness of their grace.-- Christopher Morley

My grandfather was a wonderful role model. Through him I got to know the gentle side of men.-- Sarah Long

Our grandchildren accept us for ourselves, without rebuke or effort to change us, as no one in our entire lives has ever done, not our parents, siblings, spouses, friends - and hardly ever our own grown children.-- Ruth Goode

The idea that no one is perfect is a view most commonly held by people with no grandchildren.-- Doug Larson
What a bargain grandchildren are! I give them my loose change, and they give me a million dollars' worth of pleasure.-- Gene Perret

When a child is born, so are grandmothers.-- Judith Levy

2 comments:

bd said...

And I'm so glad you are back, to blogging anyway, with some CUTE pictures!

Elaine said...

She is a doll baby!